Many New Zealanders have a good and generous heart and would love to help others but don’t know how to go about it. The St Vincent de Paul Society provides a practical way of connecting up those who want to help with those who really need it.
Right now you can help by:
• Volunteering your time in one of our shops, our centre, or our foodbank
• Donating quality, clean clothing to our shops
• Providing financial assistance to support St Vincent de Paul’s activities
• Making a donation of food to our foodbank
• Purchasing items from our Op-Shops.
• Joining a Conference.
These are just some of the many ways that you can support our work. There really is no limit to what you can do to help us.