Many New Zealanders have a good and generous heart and would love to help others but don’t know how to go about it. The St Vincent de Paul Society provides a practical way of connecting up those who want to help with those who really need it.
Right now you can help by:
• Volunteering your time in one of our shops, our centre, or our foodbank
• Donating quality, clean clothing to our shops. We can arrange to pick up items on Tuesday and Thursday mornings (call 03 477 0555). We cannot accept TVs, electric blankets, printers, car seats, knives.
• Providing financial assistance to support St Vincent de Paul’s activities. The bank account details are St Vincent de Paul Dunedin 03-0883-0186960-00.
• Making a donation of food to our foodbank
• Purchasing items from our Op-Shops.
• Joining a Conference.
These are just some of the many ways that you can support our work. There really is no limit to what you can do to help us.